Wipro Hyderabad Jobs
Wipro Digital collaborates with clients to deliver customer-centered digital transformation. We are an innovation-led partner combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers.Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients. We draw on the extensive technology and industry knowledge and experience of over 170,000 Wipro people across the globe to deliver digital outcomes at scale.Our multi-disciplinary, purpose-built team includes experts in digital and marketing strategy, service design, user interaction, technology and agile development and more. We come from industry, consultancies, digital agencies, ad agencies, creative agencies, design firms, startups, technology and development firms, attracted by a common purpose to be part of the world’s leading digital transformation team. Our collective experience solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems in industries including finance, manufacturing, media and telecommunications, retail, consumer goods, transportation, government, health and life sciences, and energy brings unrivaled capability, scale, agility and acceleration to client engagements.Position DescriptionThis position is responsible for the marketing planning and execution for three subject matter areas key to the business strategy of Wipro Digitial: IoT, Training and Recruiting. This position reports to the Global Head of Marketing, Wipro Digital, and is part of the global Wipro Digital marketing team and Wipro’s overall Strategic Marketing function. The successful candidate will apply and advance his/her integrated marketing skills in this role.
- IoT: Working with the global leadership team of our IoT practice (based out of Bangalore and Europe), this person will develop and execute the global IoT marketing plan covering positioning, events, thought leadership, digital marketing, analyst relations, internal communications and alliances. Given the nature of IoT which draws on different groups and capabilities across Wipro, the individual will need to collaborate with other marketing colleagues to craft a holistic plan and position.
- Training: Wipro Digital plans to train significant numbers of engineers in its Digital Academy training program. Working with the Bangalore-based Digital Academy team, the individual will develop and execute the marketing plan to attract talent and grow enrollment in the Digital Academy. This will involve developing internal communications targeted Wipro engineers as well as partnering with external vendors involved in the delivery of the Digital Academy experience.
- Recruiting: Wipro Digital expects to hire significant numbers of people going forward to support its growing business. This person will partner with our Talent Acquisition team to develop and execute the marketing plan to support our hiring goals. This includes refining the Wipro Digital value proposition for recruits, ensuring best practices are followed for digital marketing channels (eg LinkedIn, Naukri and other job portals), developing messaging and branding for recruiting fairs, events and other hiring activities.
- In addition to these three subject areas, this role will also serve three additional functions: Internal Communications, India local marketing for Wipro Digital and Finance/Procurement SPOC for Wipro Digital marketing.
- Internal Communications: Working directly with the Global Head of Marketing, Wipro Digital, this individual will support the development and execution of newsletters, business updates, special announcements and other communications for Wipro Digital as well as all of Wipro.
- India local marketing: On an as needed basis, this role will support local marketing activities outside the 3 defined subject areas described above. For example, this may include providing Wipro Digital visuals or collateral for customer visits, supporting office branding initiatives requiring Wipro Digital messages, etc.
- Finance/Procurement SPOC: Helping the Global Head of Marketing, Wipro Digital, this individual will interface with the Finance/Procurement function for the processing of Wipro Digital marketing invoices, POs and vendor setup requests.
The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Qualities
- Over 6 years of marketing experience, including digital channel marketing. Highly desirable is demonstrated integrated marketing and/or recruitment marketing experience as well
- Subject matter expertise in technology marketing, preferably in IoT but not required
- Experience in message development and brand positioning
- Writing, scripting and editorial skills
- A passion for digital
- Self-directed and comfortable in entrepreneurial environments
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail and quality deliverables
- MBA from top, tier-1 college
- Able to travel 10-20%
Information Technology and Services 841,854 followers
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Inform
ation Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do busine
ss better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner’s approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 170,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.wipro.com
Source : Linkedin