Urgently Required SEO Analyst
Global Analytics Holdings is a leading fintech company with an intense focus on providing alternative and friction-less credit solutions to under banked customers that do not have adequate access to mainstream banking services. We use world class analytics, software, UX and a deep understanding of data to provide a range of compelling financial services products. Our primary market is currently the UK with development and production facilities in Chennai and Delhi, India. The SEO Lead job holder will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our brands and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
POSITION FRAMEWORK OVERVIEW
At Global Analytics, our positions are clustered around four major job dimensions. We expect our employees to demonstrate strengths in problem solving, influencing people, adapting approaches and driving success. Each job family has a well-defined career path that spans across our organization grades from Grade 1 to Grade 9. Our position framework is a result of deep research and benchmarking of best-in-class industry practices.
Organization Grade depending on experience / strength of candidate
Position Title SEO Lead
Department Marketing & Customer Management
Reporting Relationships Reports to Digital Marketing Lead (4)
Cross Functional Relationships Works closely with Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Design and UX teams.
We are looking for a talented SEO lead to join the marketing team. The job holder will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our brands and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
The job holder will need to be obsessed with checking and tweaking our keyword strategy, with the ability to develop a solid, effective on-page SEO strategy from scratch if required.
CRITICAL BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
– Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO across our brands. Promote both offsite and onsite activities and interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
– Manage and improve organic search engine performance based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
– Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
– Work with the IT and UX teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
– Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, etc)
– Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
– Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
– Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
– Research and analyze competitor advertising links
– Develop and implement link building strategy
– Collaborate with content marketing, and PR to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
– Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO which complement overall marketing and business objectives
– Analyze web traffic metrics – measure and optimize content on a regular and ongoing basis. Share content through relevant channels, ensuring strong web presence and optimizing content considering SEO and Google Analytics
– Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines through the use and monitoring of SEO blogs and best practices, and resources like Moz and Google Webmaster Tools.
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
Technical Skills and Experience
– BA / BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience
– Proven SEO experience. Good (practical) knowledge of SEO analysis and optimization.
– Proven experience managing campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
– Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
– Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
– In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO (and SEM)
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Creating Innovation: Role holder is a self-starter and driven individual able to anticipate trends and audience requirements to produce effective ideas, invent approaches, and adopt stand out solutions – to drive market leading SEO approach.
– Processing Details: The role is time critical to maximise SEO opportunities to best effect, the individual will be required to meet deadlines, keep to schedule and finish tasks in an accurate and high quality way.
– Structuring Tasks: Operating across multiple brands, to be successful, the role holder is required to work methodically, plan activities and set priorities, often in a high speed. The ability to maintain productivity and multi-task is therefore also important.
– Driving Success: Ability to identify critical paths and drive the SEO plans to support one or more complex deliverables with a commitment to quality and time. Focussing on accomplishing the key objectives of both self, team and business goals
Source : iimjobs