Digital Marketing Jobs in Cognizant
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Management Consultant with expertise in the areas of Enterprise Marketing Management/Multi-channel Marketing/Digital Marketing & Marketing Analytics and experience in consulting assignments or mainstream marketing activities across vertical domains.
– Develop and sell new offerings in the EMM/Multi Channel Marketing/ Digital Marketing
– Define customer connections experiences and journey paths
– Create visions for Digital Transformations for enterprises to embrace the digital revolution in marketplace
– Demonstrate an indepth understanding in multiple domains across Marketing Resource Management, Marketing Mangement, Closed Loop Marketing, Relationship Marketing (Campaign Management, Promotions Management, Loyalty Programs, Contact Centers) Interactive Marketing (Social Media Integration, Search Engine Marketing, Mobile Deployment, e-Detailing) and marketing analytics
– Exposure in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns including managing lists, segmentations, offers etc.
– Publish thought leaderships articles and other publication in this space
– Conceptualize solutions based on leading enterprise marketing applications and technlogies
– Reviewing new technologies and developments in digital marketing and identify consulting opportunities
Experience & skill expectations:
– 3 to 8 years of experience in driving digital marketing consulting pitches to clients, conduct workshops, close deals and lead consulting engagements.
– Educated to post-graduate qualification (e.g. MBA (Marketing) qualifications) is advantageous
– Experience in defining Customerâ ™ for an organization and means of interacting with them in a multi-channel environment
– Ability to build business case, develop ROI matrix and produce business roadmaps
– Adept at handling pressure situations involving multiple region client teams, multi-vendor situations and global project teams
– Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
– Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
– Ability to effectively perform both in a team and as an individual contributor
– Flexibility to travel within and outside of India
– Established thought leadership through publishing white papers, point of views, speaker in forums, conceptualizing frameworks and business solutions
Source : Apply Now