Opening for Freshers in Accenture for Digital Marketing
Primary responsibility is to support premium customers over Calls, Email & Chat on Digital Marketing Domain
Key Responsibilities / Activities:
- Provide technical support & customer service to customers through Calls, Email & Chat request.
- Educate the customers on product usage, from the basics to best practices.
- Provide product, troubleshooting & workflow guidance and training to new hired / newbie’s in the support team.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a point of contact for projects led by escalation management team to improve customer experience.
- Work on internal product initiatives like process automation, product improvement and development under client’s direction.
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize and replicate customer problems.
- Graduates in any discipline are eligible.
- Minimum 6 months of Experience in technical/customer support environment, Phone Support, Chat Support & Email Support, preferably supporting web-based products
- Excellent verbal, Written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually or in a team environment
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong collaboration, Organization and the ability to work well in teams are required
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Flexible working in 24*7 Shift Environment
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Contact Company:Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Email : email@example.com
Date: 19th April,2017
Interview Venue: Accenture, Mantri Cosmos, ISB Road, Financial District, Hyderabad – 500032
Landmark: Opposite ICICI Bank, Near Kapil Towers
Timing : 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Source : Accenture