OlaCabs – Manager – Digital Marketing – Mobile Digital Platform Only (2-5 yrs)
Responsible for overall planning, implementing, analyzing, developing and optimizing mobile performance marketing campaigns for Ola.
– Responsible for driving New User Acquisition through Paid Online Channels (predominantly Google, Facebook, Ad Networks and Affiliates)
– Track and optimize activity to increase the Quality and ROI from paid acquisitions through attribution tracking tools.
– Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operate towards specific business and growth objectives. Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention, engagement etc
– Plan and manage the budget to achieve optimum CAC per acquisition.
– Create and maintain metrics reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
– To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across campaigns in line with budgets
– continuously implement new fraud detection and prevention mechanism to improve the user quality
– Manage strong business relationships within the digital ecosystem. Understand and manage dynamics to drive best practices in this function.
– Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, programmatic media buying, social media acquisitions.
– 2 to 5 years experience in Digital / Online Marketing at any the eCommerce space
– Experience in managing multiple advertising channels which includes Facebook ads Manager, Google Adwords, Ad networks, Demand site platforms and affilaites
– Superior knowledge of performance marketing tracking tools Appsalar /Appsflyer /Tune and analytics tools like Google Analytics/Appannie
– Advanced skills in excel, knowledge of powerpoint and slide building
– Innovative, analytical, with the ability to interpret information, data patterns and research quickly to solve problems
– General Mobile ecosystem knowledge
Source : IIMJobs