Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organization. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website(s).
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Promoting employer’s products and/or services in the digital space
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world.Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate.