eCommerce marketing jobs in Hyderabad
OGNI Group is seeking a Campaign Marketing Lead to create, execute and optimize marketing strategies that will engage, inform and motivate our consumers to buy energy efficiency solutions, and take actions to use less energy.
If you’ve got the perfect mix of Campaign strategy, client management and creative skills needed to drive engaging, positive ROI campaigns, plus a passion for sustainability, teamwork, and challenging work, this job may be for you!
As an Campaign marketer, you will build and lead an agile marketing team to create, test, analyze and optimize targeted, personalized marketing for a variety of digital channels, especially email, cost-per-click and search engine marketing.
- Participate in the development of Campaign marketing strategy and tactics, and lead campaign execution, analysis and optimization
- Identify and pursue promotional opportunities with utility clients and product manufacturers
- Create and lead customer acquisition strategies for our market product, including SEO/SEM, social marketing, etc.
- Analyze and rapidly refine campaigns based on performance data and results and multivariate testing
- Manage marketing budgets for email, SEO/SEM, affiliates, display, social, mobile and on site programming along with new channels as they develop.
- Partner with designers and engineers to optimize the on-site user experience to increase conversion rates
- Explore the post-transaction user experience with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and lifetime value
- Support content strategy with project briefs, reviews, etc.
- Own marketing-related tasks, including calendar planning, analysis, presentations and day-to-day engagement
- Collaborate with internal team members from the Marketing, Delivery, Customer Support and Engineering squads on projects and issues
- 5+ years of digital or eCommerce marketing experience
- Excellent analytical and technical knowledge in energy environment, including previous experience with other digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor, etc.
- You geek out about the latest customer engagement strategies and emerging eCommerce and digital marketing trends
- You expertly manage many relationships, both internally and externally
- You can translate business objectives into strategies and campaign briefs
- You are flexible and work well in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are a go-getter. You take responsibility and run with it
- You have strong attention to detail
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You can manage multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines
- You prefer to work in an iterative environment, on and across teams
- Previous experience with campaign and content management software, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, etc.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools, such as Campaign Monitor, SailThru, ExactTarget, Marketo, MailChimp, etc.
- Be part of building a great company with an awesome culture: intelligent, passionate, engaged coworkers; friendly office;
Job Type: Full-time
Company Name : OGNI Group
Source : indeed