Digital Marketing Manager – Salary offered : 10-15 LPA
Bloomberg Quint Overview:
Bloomberg|Quint, a partnership between Bloomberg Media and Quintillion Media, is India’s premier multi-platform business and financial media company. Bloomberg, as you may know, is a global leader in financial information and news. From its terminal business to its TV news network to the billionaire list and its super premium events, Bloomberg is an iconic brand. The Quint, is a leading digital news & opinion brand in India targeting the mobile first audience. Bloomberg|Quint harnesses the unrivalled global resources of Bloomberg with Quintillion’s deep market experience in its platform straddling broadcast, digital, live events to serve high quality business news, insights and trends to consumers.
Bloomberg Media is the consumer-facing media organization of Bloomberg L.P – the World’s leading multi-platform media company for business and finance, which draws on the editorial resources of 2,400 journalists in more than 150 bureaus in 73 countries. Quintillion Media is one of India’s fastest growing digital content companies. With its flagship product Thequint.com in English and Hindi (Hindi.thequint.com), it has pioneered a new form of digital journalism and storytelling for the mobile-first, social native consumer. Log onto www.bloombergquint.com and follow us @bloombergquint. At the core of Bloomberg|Quint’s vision is a truly – digital-first- brand, with a footprint across the desktop and mobile web, apps, social platforms to be followed by a TV Network to be launched shortly.
Bloomberg|Quint brings together some of the best talent in the industry on board. It is the team that was instrumental in building CNBC-TV18, CNBC Awaaz, Moneycontrol.com in India. RaghavBahl, ex founder of Network18, Anil Uniyal, Ex-CEO of the CNBC Network,MenakaDoshi – leading face and editor on CNBC and several other top business journalists are part of this energetic, new workplace.
Location : Mumbai
– Managing online brand and product campaigns across platforms
– End-to-End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
– Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the site & social presence, using SEO, SEM, Real Time Bidding, PPC, Mail Marketing, Social Marketing, Display, Optimising / Refining & Re-Targeting.
– Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
– Channel & Objective-/ KPI-wise Marketing Strategy.
– Discovery, Engagement & Growth Strategy.
– Define & Target User Segments: interest, problems, where do they spend their time.
– Focus on inbound traffic especially SEO & alliances for higher direct/organic and referral traffic
– Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
– Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
– Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
– Provide inputs to internal Sales, Product, Content teams.
– Prior experience in news organisations and working with DMP is preferred
– Proficient in Digital marketing: demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
– Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns.
– Good knowledge of web analytics tools like Comscore, GA
– Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
– Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
– Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
– Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter)
– Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including meta-tags, keyword research. Knowledgeable in the principles of – Search and Social-Media
Source : iimjobs.com