Digital Marketing Jobs in Kolkata
Hiring for Experienced Digital Marketing Executive (from Kolkata only)
Skills And Experience in Required:
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience, preferably within digital marketing.
- Being an SEO expert (keyword research, content optimization, on-page/off-page SEO, backlinking, remarketing, site audit, SERP optimization, site and image tagging).
- Is good with email marketing and has in depth knowledge on mobile marketing (AdMob, In Mobi,etc.; push notifications)
- Is thorough with Social Media Optimization/Marketing (SM postings – timing, audience research, trends and posting types; campaigns, branding, link building via SM and influencers.)
- Has good knowledge in Adwords – PPC (has run at least 2-3 campaign)
Overall Responsibilities Include
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns.
- Other Daily Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for the day to day running of all event social media channels – Broadcast and responsive
- Maintain and update the company’s main and event websites to ensure that all content is fresh, relevant and engaging
- Responsible for producing and distributing email newsletters on behalf of the full event portfolio
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI.
- Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio
- Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
- A recent marketing or other relevant University degree
- Proven knowledge and experience within B2C social media campaigns
- Experience of working with 3rd party email providers
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Planning and time management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (ref:updazz.com)