Digital Marketing Job Description
The primary mission of the Website Quality Specialist is to ensure each CDK Website has high quality by performing a monthly site check to ensure sites have working inventory solutions, current and available ads and specials, correct spelling, all internal and external links are in working order that the overall sites contribute and enhance the customer experience with CDKs products and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Please add the most important duties and responsibilities. Ensure that each duty / responsibility can be linked to the operational, business unit, function and/or overall CDK Global strategy.
Validate URL details- inventory prices and domains
Utilize Dealer Command Center to check on SEO Text and Lead Forms
Check live site to ensure site navigation, current specials, masthead, vehicle photos, call to numbers, call to action, and images are in working order
Access all available resources including knowledge bases to aid in problem resolution
Maintain basic knowledge of OEM programs, products & guidelines, and stay abreast of changes, updates and modifications
Utilize available reports to ensure all pages on a website are free from spelling errors and broken links
Deliver timely follow up and case resolution to fall within contractual service level agreements
Research and Teaming activities
Proactively review websites for necessary content changes, or performance issues
Effectively partner with account team members
Document all site check activities and communicate recommended changes
Ad Hoc Reporting
Prepare internal performance reports as specified by management
Other duties as assigned
Experience and Educational Requirements
Required Years of Experience
Up to 1 Year
Education Bachelor’s Degree
Skills & Abilities
-Strong communication skills, written and oral
-Ability to be highly proactive in overcoming obstacles
-Attention to detail
-Business analysis skills
-Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,)
-Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high tech environment
-Exceptional work organization skills
-Ability to work independently
-1 year managing digital marketing strategies
Preferred Years of Experience :
Over 1 Year, Up to 3 Years
Education & Certification Bachelor’s Degree
Certification Skills & Abilities
-Previous Automotive industry experience helpful
-Knowledge in areas of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), pay per-click (PPC), is preferred
III. Managerial / Supervisory & Financial Responsibilities:
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibility
Current Reporting Relationships (enter a number or range of associates for each reporting relationship)
1. Overall accountability for generating or spending the dollars.
2. Recommends how dollars should be generated or spent.
3. Provides analysis of data to support decisions made by those with accountability.
IV. Other Job Considerations:
Choose and explain any working conditions that may exist for this job that are outside normal office working conditions. The working conditions chosen must be required to perform the essential functions of the job.
CDK is fueled by individuals with a passion for making a difference.
Who Are We?
At CDK Global, we provide integrated technology solutions to over 26,500 Auto, Truck, Motorcycle, Marine, Recreational Vehicle and Heavy Equipment dealers throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and South America. This position will be working with our CDK Canada division.
Who are you?
– You have a passion for technology and love working in an Agile based environment.
– You like to engage in ground up development and enhancements for an enterprise level software applications.
– You love being the key member of a team who other come to for guidance
– You have worked on in the .Net stack building enterprise web solutions
– You are smart, love to learn and solve tough problems.
– You not only love making great products but you want to help build a great software group that does things “right”.
– You have a zeal for introducing improvements and making things better. You take ownership of problems help drive solutions.
– You are driven to grow your career and take on challenges.
Source : monsterindia