Digital Marketing Jobs in DUBAI
Job Description Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Responsibilities Include This role supports Thomson Reuters regional businesses by providing digital campaign planning, strategy and execution. As part of the digital team we promote the products and services that the business offers across all digital channels and provide advice and expertise to both the marketing team and wider business.
- Providing strategy & marketing plans to emerging business units
- Support business units with creative & brand needs by using 3rd party suppliers & marketing resources
- Managing vendor relationships to deliver marketing support services
- Building & executing paid campaigns across Adwords & Social Media channels
- Managing and executing organic social media activity
- Deliver email marketing campaigns for emerging businesses including creative creation, tracking and reporting
- Reporting campaign performance back to the emerging businesses
- Analyse campaign performance and deliver plans to increase performance
- Liaise with technology & global teams to maintain & improve the web presence of the emerging businesses to meet strategic goals
- Strong knowledge of web analytics suites (GA or AA) & MS Excel
- A background in B2B marketing
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Campaign Manager & LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Knowledge of DCM/DBM/DFP/GTM is preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of social media planning and execution across Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- An understanding of email marketing software including campaign execution & reporting
- Proactive, autonomous, accountable and deadline oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building and growing professional relationships within and without Thomson Reuters
- Fluent in English, written & spoken – Arabic is preferred
- Excellent project & task management skills
- An analytical and problem solving personality
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Locations – United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-ARE-Dubai-Dubai Media City