Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
- Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for TGH.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers) Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytic dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to management on project development, timelines, and results
- Knowledge of on-page & off-page website site analysis
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Experience working with popular keyword tools.
- Ability to utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, blogs and articles to influence search engine visibility.
- A good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- 1+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Average verbal, good written English and excellent technical know- how
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytic as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Knowledge in HTML.
- Increase Traffic & Visibility, search engine result page (SERP) tracking, Creating HTML & XML Sitemap, Social Media Optimization (SMO).
- Assuring proper implementation of different digital marketing tools and techniques such as SEO and PPC (pay per click) advertisement
- Responsible for Off-Page optimization and On-Page Optimization for better web visibility
- Prepare weekly/ monthly report for keyword ranking, site visits and content update
Salary: INR Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst
Digital Marketing,Search Engine Marketing,Pay Per Click,Social Media Optimization,SEM,PPC
Desired Candidate Profile
We are searching for candidates, have completed diploma course in Digital Marketing and minimum experience of 1 year or more, living in South Delhi.
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Cherry Hill Interiors Limited
Cherry Hill Interior Ltd. is a premier service provider for corporate interiors. completed 25 successful years with presence in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune & Dubai with expertise of providing interior solutions to leading corporate houses & hospitality chains
Recruiter Name: MR.Sudhir Kumar
Source : Naukri