Accenture Digital Analytics Jobs
ACN – Digital – Analytics – Customer Analytics Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Number: 37175
– Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Key Responsibilities :
• Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for Retail / FMCG clients
• Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
o Customer Segmentation
o Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
o Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
o Customer Lifetime Value
o Pricing Analytics
o Web Analytics
• Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
• Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
• Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 1-3 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 1 years of quantitative analysis in the Retail / FMCG Industry.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
• Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite (Base Stat, E-miner, SAS EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R, Matlab etc.
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
Must have skills:
Predictive analytics and clustering
Good to have skills:
Machine learning techniques like random forest, Support vector machine, gradient boosting etc.
Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
Customer Lifetime Value
Exposure to Retail / FMCG clients
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Source : Apply now