Business Analyst Training Program
Business Analyst Training:-Business Analysis is a very key and critical area of function in many lines of business. Information technology being one of the key area where the need of a Business Analyst is very vital.
Who should be taking this course?
- For MBA graduates who want to get into IT industry
- For people who are working in other industries and want to get into IT industry with their domain knowledge
- For IT employees who are technically already involved in an area and want to get into a techno functional role
Basically it suits various needs and purposes depending on the goal and vision of an individual mainly to get into a successful role of a Business Analyst in an IT world.
Why should I choose IDMM for this course?
- Training provided by very senior and experienced faculty with real time experience knowledge shared to the students which will help them in getting the true picture of the process and details.
- Focussed Domain and Technology related training imparted by customizing to each individual needs and requirement based on their background and focus.
- Have successfully trained many candidates right from senior executives to fresher’s and helped in getting placed
- Pragmatic and interactive role play model of teaching.
Course Content snapshot:
Course will cover areas of actual real time implementations and will cover the entire CBAP handbook knowledge areas like:
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Evaluation of Solutions
- Various Techniques and Tools
Also training on UML and Agile methodology will be provided as part of the curriculum.
Will mentor and guide in taking the BA certifications like CBATL, CBAP, CCBA, and ECBA.
- Personal customized interview preparation will be taken care for each individual based on their background, experience and education.